NOTE

Sunday, July 5, 2015

RETURN TO COMIC-CON

Just a quick note to mention that today I'm bound for sunny San Diego with plans to attend Comic-Con this Wednesday through Saturday (we will be driving home on Sunday). And this year, I'm thinking I might tweet a bit from the convention, just for fun. So if you haven't noticed the little "Follow" button off to the left, now might be the time to jump on it. In fact, here's a bigger one for you:



That said, I make no promises as to the quality or quantity of my tweets! I'm still new to actively tweeting, and I often forget to do it until the moment has long passed.

As always, the regularly scheduled IRON FIST and STREET FIGHTER posts will go up while I'm away, and I will once again try to compose a summary post a week or two after my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment