NOTE

Friday, April 26, 2019

SPRING BREAK

I'm taking Fridays off for the month of May. Note that unlike last year, when I was forced to abort my look at the James Bond comic strip partway through its run due to not having time to finish reading, this break is pre-planned. That Bond fiasco last year taught me that I need to realize my limitations with regards to timing and deadlines. I'm never as far ahead as I'd like to be these days, and I don't want to have to cancel another project before it's finished. So to that end, I decided to take some time to let myself get far enough ahead for the next Friday series, which will begin in June.

Monday posts will continue as usual, of course -- there's plenty of Batman lined up, so no need to worry about anything going astray there. And I will, as I did last year when I cancelled Bond, post other stuff on Fridays in May as the opportunity arises, in the vein of the Unboxing you saw here a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment