NOTE

Thursday, October 2, 2014

COMING SOON - BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES SOUNDTRACK VOLUME 3

Since my review of the SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES soundtrack album is one of the most-visited posts here, I thought I should spread the word that the wonderful people at La La Land Records are releasing a third volume in their series of BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES albums. They've released full details, as they usually do for these things, via the World's Finest site.

I'll be ordering this must-buy item on minute one next Tuesday, so I hope to have it my hands by Friday, as is normally the case when I order something from La La Land. Assuming that happens, I'll try to post an article about it on Sunday.

I'm excited!

More DC Animated soundtracks from La La Land Records:

No comments:

Post a Comment