NOTE

Friday, July 6, 2018

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Hey, folks! Let's take a break from our coverage of the adventures of Britain's premiere secret agent to celebrate that time the United States broke away from Britain to become its own country. Or, to put it another way, I'm a bit behind on my Bond reading, so I'm taking a skip week and I'm using this past Wednesday, Independence Day, as my flimsy excuse to do so.

Bond will continue next week, but until then, here's a picture I drew of Captain America a year or so back, and if you're feeling especially patriotic, you can check out some of my past musings on Marvel's very own Sentinel of Liberty:

Comic Reviews:
CAPTAIN AMERICA BY ROGER STERN & JOHN BYRNE
CAPTAIN AMERICA #247 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #248 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #249
CAPTAIN AMERICA #250 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #251 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #252
CAPTAIN AMERICA #253 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #254 | CAPTAIN AMERICA #255

CAPTAIN AMERICA: WHITE (mini-series by Loeb & Sale)

Thoughts on a couple movies:
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Back next week with more Bond, though I should warn you that I do foresee probably one more skip week before that project is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment